Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not for the weak of stomache

The boys and I had the opportunity to go to Fort Worth to go to my cousin Davids graduation!! Congrats Big D!!!! We went with my parents and had a good time except for the lovely food posioning the boys and I got Friday night. Thanks to McD's nuggets the boys and I had vomitting & dihrrea in a hotel room--YUCK. Thank goodness for my parents. My dad made a Wal Greens run at 4 am and my mom held a sick vomitting baby and changed about 25 poopy diapers since my stomache was also upset. Let me tall you, it is hard to have sick kids, be sick and have morning sickness all in a hotel. Hopefully our next trip will not be so entertaining!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yikes! That sounds terrible! Hope all is well now! Give me a call, we haven't chatted in a while!!