Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dress Up Time




The boys are really developing little personalities! I love to see how independent they are becoming as well as affectionate! Yesterday I was cleaning out there drawers and they found there winter hats. They proceeded to wear them with their jammies (yes they wore jammies all day yesterday & today) and sock pulled up over them! They are so funny and threw a fit whrn I tried to take the hats away. I decided hats are not a battle worth fighting over, so don't be suprised to see my kids around town dressed as they choose!

1 comment:

Lins said...

Love it! At least I'm not the only parent who chooses not to fight those battles... never know what shoes Mackenzie will be wearing with what outfit... especially on Sunday mornings when Brian is working. SO NOT WORTH IT!!