Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Three men in a Car

HAving three children that cannot buckle themselves in is quite a challenge. We decided to put them all in the middle seat of the van when Greyson was born. Due to the boys love of their new brother (IE taking off his socks, taking his blanket from him, stealing his paci) we are going to try moving them to the very back. I wanted to post pictures of all three of them together before the move.

PS--Jackson is in my hoodie jacket because he had a HUGE blowout in the Chick-Fil-A playground. (So, CS residents, you may want to stay away for a few days!!) I had to take off all his clothes but his shirt and it was 45 degrees, so I did the only thing I could think of, out him in my jacket while I dash out in a too small of shirt with my extra baby fat pudging out. What we do for our children!!

No comments: