Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grey Baby






Greyson is growing before my very eyes. He has consistently been sleeping through the night now for about 3 weeks. I took him to his 2 month check up last Friday and he weighed 11 lbs 7 oz and was 21 1/2 inches. HE was int he 50th % of weight and the 5th % for height but I have to tell you I don't think the tech pulled his leg all the way straight. But as for now he is short and fat!! He has two rolls at his groin area and it just cracks me up that he is such a chub since his brothers were barely that weight at 12 months! He is a good baby and I just want to freeze this time and enjoy him while he is so tiny. I am so blessed and can not begin to thank God for His blessings and provisions for our family.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sarah! Greyson is so adorable! It's so funny that your boys barely weighed that at 12 months. Call me tomorrow when you get some time! I miss you!

Jen said...

Congrats on #3!