Friday, June 5, 2009

Cool Dude Haircuts





Each of the three boys got a hair cut from their Daddy in the backyard last week. They did a great job and now tell me they have a "cool dude" haircut.

On a side note Jackson ONLY wants to wear Aggie clothes and throws a fit if he has to wear anything else. So, I have to tell him that "so and so has a cool dude blue shirt like this one" in order for him to wear anything other then his beloved Aggie shirt. So, if any of you see JAck in his maroon shirt for more then one day in a row you know that I didn't have the fight in for that day!!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

Sarah, I am loving catching up on your blog with all the fun things you all have been up to. All three boys are growing so fast and are just adorable! I know they keep you so busy.