Monday, April 21, 2008

March of Dimes



Most of you know that my boys were born 10 weeks early. Jackson weighed 3 lbs and Hudson weighed 3 lbs 6 oz. Hudson was put on the ventalator right away and little Jackson only required CPAP. Hudson spent 5 1/2 weeks in the Nicu and Jackson spent 8 weeks due to a complication. My boys are little miracles and we treasure them each day!! God has been so good to my little men, helping them to overcome the all the things that come with being a premie. We praise you Lord God and thank you for your goodness and provision!

Our family has joined Team Adam & Andrew for the March of Dimes! Adam & Andrew are our good playgroup friends (along with twins Lauren, Blake & Kaylie) that were born at 25 weeks. If you want to donate to the March of Dimes to support Premature research and studies please go to my link on the left hand side!

I am attaching some photos of the poster I made for the walking trail that we will be walking in honor of all the premies that have survived their early birth as well as to honor those who braverly fought hard for their early lives and lost.

1 comment:

TheLudlows said...

Yea March of Dimes. See you there!