Friday, September 5, 2008

1st Day of Scool 2008






The boys started Mothers Day Out today! They actually went last year too, but I did not think about taking their oicture then. They looked so cute all dressed up with their backpacks on! Hudson was not phased bt me leaving but JAckson had big crocodile tears. He had stopped crying by the time I made it down the hall! I am going to take a picture in front of the front door each year on the 1st day of school so I can watch how they grow from year to year!!

2 comments:

Laurey said...

Hey Sarah,
Your boys are just PRECIOUS!!! Congratulations on having another, too. I hope you'll visit my blog sometime - would love to hear from you. It was so great to see you at Daniel and Michelle's wedding.
Much love and many hugs.
From Your Cousin,
Laurey West

Annie said...

Hello Sarah, I read your blog all the time.Your boys are precious. How far is your pregnancy?
I'm the mother of twin girls, Ana Sofia and Ana Paola.

I hope you will visit my blog.

Annie