Monday, September 29, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep




I have enjoyed going into the boys bedroom at night and watching them sleep. They look so peaceful and quiet which is a rare exception. Tonight Hudson was fussing so I went in to check on him and found Jackson sitting up sleeping in his bed. At first I was afraid he might be dead, but then I touched him and realized he was still breathing!! Hudson was crying because he wanted to watch his Baby Aggie movie, which his daddy was very pleased about (no he did not get to watch it at 8:45pm)!! My boys are growing up before my eyes, we are going to buy a bunk bed for their room tomorrow. I can not beleive they eill be two in less then 2 weeks!!

2 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

I LOVE sleeping baby photos! They are so precious! I can't believe Jacksonwas sleeping sitting up, I wonder how that happened!

Allison said...

That is HILARIOUS!